Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Starting It Up

Well, as a first post, I believe it to be my duty to expound on what exactly this blog is going to be about.
I say at the beginning, "Reading, Video Games, and Other Unrelated Shit", and then specify further in the next heading, but this isn't entirely satisfactory.

Thusly:
Books: I'll be reviewing/recommending a menagerie of absolutely unrelated books (there are some crossovers, occasionally), since Amazon sells used books, such as "Hyperspace", By Michio Kaku for nearly 5,99 USD*, alongside books in completely unrelated categories, neuroscience, for example, like "Mapping the Mind", By Rita Carter new for 3,50 USD*; I have absolutely no excuse not to take advantage of this.


Video Games: I'll also be reviewing/recommending a menagerie of unrelated, and forgotten/largely ignored games, since Amazon once again comes through with absurd prices for games such as "Hunted: The Demon's Forge" (Under 5 USD*) and "The Cursed Crusade" (Under 8 USD*), both games I highly recommend, before review, for split-screen/online play.

Unrelated Shit: Every now and then I'll post something completely unrelated, by that, I'll attempt to consistently (weekday-wise) add a post about anything, language, politics, generational differences, fun stuff, etc.

HEY LOOK AT THIS

Now read this: I will be positing things in the universal format, because I just enjoy doing something different.

*Doesn't include shipping price.

No comments:

Post a Comment