Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I'M OUT OF OLD GEMS!

Bad news everyone!
I've run out of Old Gems (that I've completed), so I'll have to expedite the completion of the few I'm currently in the process of finishing.
I'm also enthralled and consumed by Demon's Souls and Dark Souls at the moment, because they really are as hard as their reputation leads one to believe (I spent 3 hours on one save game without even getting to the first boss).
To clarify, it is NOT because I was watching the olympics. Or glued to my television for the Mars landing. It was definitely because of the PissTree.

I've also rediscovered Falconer, man, I thought my Swedish leanings stopped at the Language and Sabaton, nope.

So, for this week, I may review either "The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins, triple review "Free Will", "The Moral Landscape", "Lying" by Sam Harris, or possibly Bruce Bawer's piece, "While Europe Slept: How Radical Islam is Destroying the West from Within"; since you all seem to love reading me ramble on about the Four Horsemen and New Atheism. Shit, I should review a Darren Brown book one time, his have information that you can use outside of arguing with religious people.


No comments:

Post a Comment