Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Update, "God is not Great" is Not Finished, But Will be Completed Tomorrow

Guten Morgen, meine Freunde; Bon Matin, mes amis; (and since a surprisingly large amount of you are Russian) Доброе утро, мои друзья,  etc. etc.


Unfortunately, since my friends and I wasted the day away at a damned mall (11 hours, how the hell did that happen? However, I can cheerily report I actually fell down laughing, while standing, for the first time in my life. It was glorious.), since I know you care.

Regardless, I will not be able to complete my review of "God is not Great" [enter whatever your time is here], I have already finished nearly half of it, so! I will be completing it later today/tonight. I might have to push back the "Unrelated Shit" segment to Saturday, but hopefully it'll be better than usual.

Hopefully I'll be able to finish in a manner that the majority of you Europeans will not have to lie awake desperately awaiting an update from me until 300.
Ahh... That's it for now, I think.





No comments:

Post a Comment